Due to rapid inventory Turn over and manufacturer flash sales, Please call or email to confirm inventory and pricing! Thank you!
Toro 60" (152 cm) 23.5 hp 726cc (74145)
Make an Offer
The Z Master Commercial 2000 Series mowers deliver durability, professional results and performance at an outstanding value for budget-minded pro's and acreage owners.
- Powerful and reliable commercial-grade 23.5 hp Kawasaki® FX Series Engine
- 60 in (152 cm) TURBO FORCE deck features heat-treated steel blades and a rubber discharge chute, delivering an outstanding quality of cut
- Toro’s rugged 8" aluminum spindle assemblies survive impacts that would destroy lesser spindles
- Hydraulic Drive System - ZT-3400, 12 cc pumps
- Exclusive TURBO FORCE Deck: High-capacity 7/10 guage TURBO FORCE deck delivers unsurpassed strength, a superior cut, and increased productivity in extreme mowing conditions. Easily handles the most demanding conditions and resists damage from impacts and abrasion. The 5" deep deck features 8" aluminum spindles, a Bull nose bumper and a rubber discharge chute.
- Commercial Engines: Powerful Kawasaki® FX engines provide professional-quality performance. The Heavy-duty canister air filtration system protects engine from contaminants and prolongs life.
- Industry's Toughest Spindle Assemblies: Toro's rugged spindle assemblies survive impacts that would destroy lesser spindles. A stout cast iron housing with a massive base and six mounting bolts absorbs impact loads and distributes them across a broader area of the deck shell. Plus, the solid, one-inch diameter shaft is alloy steel, not the common lower-grade steel used in many competitive models.
- A Flat Crisp Cut with Precision Blades: (.164) thick precision blades resist flexing to provide a flat, crisp cut. High-strength, heat-treated alloy steel survives impacts and provides resistance to the rapid wear commonly associated with abrasive conditions.
- Convenience and Comfort: Operator controls are conveniently located. Large 1-5/8" (4.1 cm) diameter steering levers increase comfort and reduce fatigue. Handy storage compartment provides location for cell phone, tools, and more. Built-in cup holder provided.
- Rubber Discharge Chute: High performance rubber discharge chute allows for close trimming without damaging chute or landscape structures. Patented design provides exceptional clipping dispersion.
- Folding Rollover Protection System ROPS: A Rollover Protection System (ROPS), complete with seat belt, comes standard for operator protection in the case of accidental rollovers and tipovers. In situations where sufficient vertical clearance is not available, such as loading on an enclosed trailer, the ROPS can be temporarily unlocked and folded down.
- Engine: 23.5 hp Kawasaki® FX 726cc
- Fuel Capacity: 8 gal.
- Caster Tires: 13 in. x 6.5 in. - 6 in. pneumatic
- Deck Design: 7/10-gauge, high-strength steel, 60 in. (152 cm) TURBO FORCE® w/bull-nose bumper
- Drive Tires: 23 in. x 10.5 in. - 12 in.
- Ground Speed: up to 8.5 mph forward
- Height of Cut: 1.5 in. - 5.0 in. in. .25 in. increments
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Ignition: Electric Start Standard
- Seat: Custom Two-Toned
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 23.5 hp
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- Caster: 13 in. x 6.5 in. - 6 in.; Drive: 23 in. x 10.5 in. - 12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 8 gal.
- Deck Size
- 60 in. (152 cm)
- Discharge Type