Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Simplicity Courier™ 25/52
Introducing the Courier™ Residential Zero Turn Mower.
Along with the exclusive Suspension Comfort System™ and commercially-inspired features such as fully-welded frames and rugged front axles, the all new Courier also brings new levels of utility to the yard through an integrated rear cargo bed† (standard on most models).
- More Than Just A Zero Turn Mower: Though it offers a great quality of cut, the integrated rear cargo bed† along with its other great features make the Courier™ a versatile workhorse in a category of its own.
- Commercially-Inspired Design: A fully-welded steel frame, thick-walled front axle, durable mower deck and ball bearings in the castor spindles ensure durability and a quality cut for years to come. Plus, an integrated parking brake adds even more convenience and ease-of-use.
- Mower Deck Options: Deep profile or fabricated mower decks with fixed rollers assure excellent quality of cut leaving behind a beautiful lawn. The fabricated decks includes a lifetime limited warranty.**
- Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ Engine: This 724cc engine features ReadyStart® no prime, no choke starting system, which allows for easy automotive-style key-starts, time after time.
- SCS™: The exclusive Suspension Comfort System™ complete with front or front & rear suspension allows you to feel 25% less impact while operating, resulting in enhanced comfort versus a non-suspension zero turn mower‡. Plus, an ergonomic mesh seat keeps you cool and comfortable.
- Foot-Operated Height-of-Cut: Easily adjust between 13 different height-of-cut positions from 1.5 to 4.5 inches.
- Make: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: Professional Series™ V-Twin
- Start Type: Key
- Power Rating: 25 gross hp*
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine Displacement (cc): 724
- Choke/Throttle: ReadyStart® - No Prime, No Choke
- Fuel Tank Capacity (U.S. Gallons): 3
- Battery(cca): 230
- Type: Hydro-Gear® ZT-2800®
- Speed - Fwd: 0-8.0
- Speed - Rev: 0-4.0
- Brake: Integrated
- Frame: 12-Gauge Steel
- Front Axle: Pivoting, Welded Steel
- Front Tires (inches): 11 x 4 - 5
- Rear Tires (inches): 20 x 10 - 10
- Seat: 18" High-Back Mesh
- Suspension: Front & Rear
- Cutting Width (inches): 52
- Mower Deck Type: Fabricated
- Height-of-Cut (inches): 1.5-4.5
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 13-Foot Assist
- # of Blades: 3
- Blade Engagement: Electric PTO Switch
- Mower Deck Removal: Frame Mounted
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 2 Front, Rear Roller
- Spindle: Aluminum
- Cargo Bed: Standard
- Steering: Twin-Levers
- Headlights: Optional
- Fuel Level Indicator: Standard Gauge / On Fuel Tank
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Rear Bumper: Standard
- Assembled Length (inches): 72
- Assembled Width (inches): 65
- Assembled Height (inches): 43
- Residential: 3-Years
- Commercial: 90-Days
- Fabricated Mower Deck: Lifetime
- Cargo Bed†: Make the Courier™ a versatile zero turn mower with the addition of a cargo bed. Comes standard on most models. Capacity: 50 lbs.
- Cargo Bed Accessories: The cargo bed’s rail system accommodates third party ATV/UTV accessories such as tool clamps or cargo nets for even more functionality.
- Twin Grass Catcher: This system collects grass clippings into two removable, easy-to-empty bags for a clean finish. Available for 42”, 44” and 48” mower deck size. Capacity: 6.5 bushels
- Turbo-Pro™ Twin Grass Catcher: Collect grass clippings for a clean finish utilizing oversized drive and idler pulleys combined with a long drive belt for cooler running and maximum belt life. Available for 52" deck. Capacity: 6.5 bushels.
- Mulcher Kit: Our innovative mulching kit reduces grass clippings and returns them to your lawn. Available for 42”, 44”, 46”, 48” and 52” mower decks.
- Zero Turn Headlight Kit: Use the front headlight kit for better evening visibility while cutting the grass with your zero turn mower.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- Engine Type
- Professional Series™ V-Twin
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-2800®
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11 x 4 - 5; Rear: 20 x 10 - 10
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 52 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Bag