Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Briggs & Stratton 1600 WATT INVERTER GENERATOR
If you love camping, but don’t love roughing it, bring a Briggs & Stratton P2000 PowerSmart Series™ Inverter Generator on your next trip. It allows you to quietly and easily enjoy the little conveniences of home anywhere you are – lights, fans, a coffee maker, laptop or TV. And if you want to keep your famous chili hot (okay, hotter) at the tailgate party, the P2000 is ideal for powering a slow cooker, blender or radio before the game.
- Campsite Friendly - Up to 38% quieter than a traditional camping generator.
- Easy Mobility - A unique 2-person-carry handle design makes it easy to transport, plus it's up to 45% lighter than a traditional camping generator.
- Multi-Featured Control Panel - Includes two 120V household outlets and a 12V DC battery charging outlet for powering lights, radio, TV, small appliances, laptop/tablets, cell phones and more.
- PowerSmart Mode - Automatically adjusts engine speed based on the items you're powering to save fuel and run longer without refueling.
- PowerSmart™ Series Inverter Technology - Computer-controlled technology adjusts the engine speed based on power use, so it can run quieter – just 59 dB(a)*** – and safely power sensitive electronics.
- Displacement: 111 cc
- Engine: (OHV) Yes
- Fuel Capacity: 1 gallons
- Starting System: Recoil
- Idle Control: (Automatic) Yes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 21 in x 14 in x 17 in
- Weight: 56 lbs
- AMPS: (Running) 13.3; (Surge) 16.7
- Muffler: Standard
- Run Time: up to 6.5 Hours @ 1/4 Load
- Running Watts: 1600
- Starting Watts: 2000
- Voltage: 120
- Warranty: (Consumer - Product) 2 Year Limited; (Commercial - Product) 90 Day
- 111 cc
- 21 in.
- 14 in.
- 17 in.
- 56 lb.
- AC Output
- Running: 1600W; Starting: 2000W; Volts: 120V; Amps: 13.3A
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 1 gal.
- Run Time
- up to 6.5 Hours @ 1/4 Load